Autodesk Introduces Portfolio for the Future of Manufacturing
At IMTS 2016, Company Brings Together Autodesk, Delcam, HSM, Netfabb, Pan Computing and Magestic Systems for Complete Set of Additive and Subtractive Manufacturing Solutions
The new solution brings together industry-leading products historically
“Autodesk has long been a leader and innovator in 3D design, engineering
and the technologies that expand the applications of industrial 3D
printing, but we appreciate that no product is really complete until
it’s realized through physical manufacture,” said
Unveiled at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS 2016), the portfolio spans computer aided manufacturing (CAM), additive manufacturing, composites, robotics fabrication, factory layout, inspection and modeling. It enables customers to solve complex manufacturing challenges and seamlessly connect design to machining.
Within the portfolio offerings are cloud-connected capabilities designed to help users experience the benefits of a more cohesive manufacturing workflow and invest more time in product development. Cloud-capabilities give customers improved support for global manufacturing operations with universal access to software and data, and the cloud also enables fast and frequent software upgrades.
What’s in the
- Autodesk HSMWorks: A fully integrated CAM solution for SOLIDWORKS, allowing users to get up to speed and become productive within minutes using familiar tools and workflows.
- Autodesk Inventor HSM: Helps CNC programmers, designers and engineers rapidly produce machined parts designed in virtually any CAD system.
- Autodesk 2017 CAM Products: With offerings for a multitude of advanced manufacturing applications, these new products combine the heritage of industry leadership in CAM software from Delcam with Autodesk’s 3D design and manufacturing prowess. Solutions include FeatureCAM for automating CNC programming; PartMaker for precision part manufacturing with Swiss-type lathes; PowerMill for programming the most complex molds, dies and other components; PowerShape for preparing complex models for manufacture; and PowerInspect for inspection in every environment.
- Autodesk Netfabb: All the software you need to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve part performance in additive manufacturing and 3D printing.
- Fusion 360: The centerpiece of Autodesk’s cloud-based product innovation platform, Fusion 360 combines CAD, CAM and CAE in a single package. It allows users to take their designs all the way to production with included 3D printing capabilities as well as HSM powered toolpath technology for 2 through 5 axis milling machines, turning centers and waterjets.
“Not only is the Netfabb bundle easy to use, it also does much of the
heavy lifting in preparing models for 3D printing,” said
“This new integrated portfolio from
To learn more about these solutions and speak with
Autodesk PowerMill, PowerShape, PowerInspect, FeatureCAM, PartMaker,
Netfabb, HSMWorks, Inventor HSM, Fusion 360 and the
Lizzie Bennett, 503-348-7246