Autodesk Ushers in New Era of Connected Construction with Autodesk Construction Cloud
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8625351-autodesk-construction-cloud-construction-management-software/
At the center of Autodesk Construction Cloud are best-of-breed construction solutions Assemble, BuildingConnected, BIM 360 and PlanGrid. Autodesk Construction Cloud brings these solutions together, and with
Autodesk Construction Cloud includes more than 50 new product enhancements, as well as deeper integrations between each product to allow data to flow across all stages of construction. It also includes powerful new artificial intelligence functionality that helps construction teams identify and mitigate design risks before problems occur — reducing delays, rework and costs.
Autodesk Construction Cloud includes three core elements that give construction companies a competitive advantage in the industry:
Advanced Technology: Best-in-class software solutions built for simplicity and power — uniting headquarters, office and field teams from design through construction and operations.
- Builders Network: The industry's largest network of owners, designers, builders and trades, enabling each to connect with the right partners and projects.
- Predictive Insights: AI-driven analysis of previously siloed project data provides builders with powerful insights to predict outcomes and reduce risk.
"Despite the tremendous challenges construction companies face to connect huge volumes of data and people, no one has delivered on the promise of unified construction from design to operations — until now," said
"We need to be able to measure ourselves, look to the future and anticipate project risk. This insight is what's missing today, and is a key driver in moving the industry forward," said
1. Autodesk Construction Cloud increases technology depth with 50+ new enhancements and makes data flow with integrations across all products
As part of the launch of Autodesk Construction Cloud, the company is unveiling more than 50 new product enhancements that span the entire building lifecycle from design through operations. Most enhancements are available today, with a few rolling out over the next several weeks.
Highlights of the new innovations include:
- Expanding support within Assemble for the latest version of
Autodeskdesign tools AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Empowering subcontractors to immediately quantify 2D views in BuildingConnected BidBoard Pro.
- Enabling greater collaboration, field teams can now take videos directly within the PlanGrid app. Along with improved photo management, teams are able to provide richer commentary from the jobsite.
- Enhancing all BIM 360 modules, along with deeper feature integrations – such as between Construction IQ and BIM 360's design review capabilities, called Design Risk Management, which helps reduce the likelihood of RFIs and change orders originating from design issues.
To empower construction teams to reduce miscommunication, errors and rework,
Built with BIM 360's common data environment (CDE), Autodesk Construction Cloud ensures the whole team is collaborating on an integrated record set. Beyond the current capabilities,
Learn more about other major product enhancements unveiled today on the new Autodesk Construction Cloud blog.
2. Industry's largest network of construction professionals helps bring together the right teams
Autodesk Construction Cloud encompasses the industry's largest ecosystem of owners, designers, builders and trades, including nearly one million subcontractors who use BuildingConnected. The Builders Network enables owners and builders to connect to the right partners to create the best teams for any project anywhere — reducing risk, decreasing rework and increasing profitability.
3. AI-powered analytics identifies risks before they become rework
Autodesk Construction Cloud encompasses powerful artificial intelligence that helps construction teams identify and mitigate risks before problems occur — helping to reduce delays, rework and cost. Technology such as TradeTapp, which arms general contractors with subcontractor risk analysis during the planning phase, and Construction IQ, which uses algorithms to prioritize the highest risk projects, subcontractors and issues that need attention during the build phase, gives teams the insight and confidence to make informed decisions and build right the first time.
For example, according to
Safe Harbor Statement
We may make statements regarding planned or future development efforts for our existing or new products and services. We wish to caution you that such statements reflect our current expectations, estimates and assumptions based on factors currently known to us and that actual events or results could differ materially. These statements are not intended to be a promise or guarantee of future delivery of products, services or features but merely reflect our current plans, which may change. Purchasing decisions should not be made based upon reliance on these statements. The Company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist or change after the date on which they were made.
Meredith Obendorfer, Autodesk, email@example.com