Powerful New Advancements Strengthen Autodesk Construction Cloud
"In today's increasingly digitized construction industry, connecting project stakeholders and data is critical for the collaboration and insights teams need for their competitive edge," said
New Schedule tool in Autodesk Build bolsters project management
A new Schedule tool in Autodesk Build empowers teams to centralize schedule management and work from the most up-to-date activities and milestones to keep their projects on track. Office and field teams can instantly share digital schedules, collaborate on updates as they happen and link documents, sheets, photos, issues, assets, RFIs and submittals to their communications for reference. Teams can also filter and search their schedules and view them in calendar or chart formats to see activity status in real time. Additionally, Schedule integrates with the Cost tool in Autodesk Build to simplify budgeting and planning for schedule-related expenses including general conditions such as material handling and clean-up. The Schedule and Cost integration delivers project-level data analyses, enabling teams to accurately forecast cash flow.
"Distributing schedules across the team and ensuring everyone is on the same page is often time-consuming," said
Additional recent updates to Autodesk Build include:
- Sheet sharing across accounts – Customers can now connect data across their entire project teams. Linking sheets across different accounts gives teams the ability to share the latest sheets with other external team members including owners and other contractors who need access but may not be part of the main project account.
- Pype AutoSpecs integration – Pype AutoSpecs automatically generates submittal logs to deliver efficiency, automation and accuracy to the submittal process. Its integration with Autodesk Build enables teams to transfer draft submittals and entire logs directly and seamlessly into their project management base for simplified submittal management.
- Microsoft Teams in Meetings – Customers can now set up Teams meetings directly in Autodesk Build, without having to switch between other applications.
- Data extraction & analysis – Support for sheets, transmittals and design review data extractions using Data Connector, plus new Power BI templates, lets teams analyze and optimize document management workflows for improved design review processes.
- As-Builts – Teams can easily filter, find and export all relevant as-built information such as Sheets, RFIs and Submittals, and carry over links to other related documents like files or photos from within Autodesk Build.
- Progress Tracking – Teams can track the percentage of work completed on their projects and quantify the materials installed to update plans accordingly;
- Work Plan – A new collaborative space, based on BIM 360 Plan, where teams can build their roadmaps, track commitments, manage constraints and view progress towards key performance metrics;
- Closeout – Automation of handover document collection and review workflows, supporting project lifecycle data management in Autodesk Construction Cloud;
- Bridge – New collaboration capability that lets teams share key project data between firms without having to share an entire project, and gives each team agency over their own project data archive.
Expanded integration partner ecosystem streamlines data across workflows
Autodesk Construction Cloud now features over 200 partners leveraging Partner Cards and APIs, including Forge APIs, to deliver strong and meaningful integrations for customers who want to simplify data management and boost their ability to make more informed project decisions. With the expanded partner ecosystem, customers can integrate data from their safety, mixed reality, analytics and reality capture solutions, for example, to Autodesk Construction Cloud and maintain a centralized view of their project information to make decisions with more context. Among the latest integrations are Build.Works, Cupix, eFiler, NTI and RealWear, as well as hh2's integration between Autodesk Construction Cloud and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
"Financial accounting in 'real time' is critical to providing project teams with accurate cost information," said Dennis Stejskal, director, construction and real estate, Sage. "We are excited to come together with hh2 and Autodesk to deliver an industry-leading integration between accounting and operations. Our partnership can help construction teams increase collaboration and data visibility between field-facing teams and accounting so project managers can make timely informed cost decisions."
New integrations also include 3D Repo, Aespada, Airtable, ArcGIS GeoBIM, Arkio, BIM HoloView, DAQS, Embneusys, Geometrid, GoFormz, Google Workspace, Join, Novade, Oculo, OpticVyu, ProNovos, Safe Site Check In, Shepherd, SiteKick, Stevenson Systems, StructShare, Tomorrow.io, UpKeep, vGIS, viAct and WakeCap.
Additionally, Autodesk Construction Cloud Connect now supports Autodesk Takeoff, so customers can customize integrations to export information including quantities, property definitions, model mappings and classifications into a variety of software applications such as Smartsheet, Airtable,
To learn more:
- Join us for
Autodesk University2021, a global, digital conference with no cost to attend
- Watch the Construction Keynote on
October 6th at 10:15am PT/ 1:15pm ET
- Read the Digital Builder blog for more on how Autodesk Build keeps projects on track
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers to design and make a better world for all. For more information visit autodesk.com or follow @autodesk.
Safe Harbor Statement
We may make statements regarding planned or future development efforts for our existing or new products and services. These statements are not intended to be a promise or guarantee of future delivery of products, services or features but merely reflect our current plans, which may change. Purchasing decisions should not be made based upon reliance on these statements. The Company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist or change after the date on which they were made.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Autodesk Construction Cloud, are registered trademarks or trademarks of
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/powerful-new-advancements-strengthen-autodesk-construction-cloud-301392946.html
Niyati Desai, Autodesk, firstname.lastname@example.org